We’re Hiring! Apply now for our Sales Representative Position!
Adley Services is a full-service engineering firm that offers Facilities Engineering and Design, PHA Facilitation, Production and Electrical Safety System Compliance, MOC Reviews, Production Optimization, Process Safety Management, Other Engineering Solutions and more
We are looking for a Sales Representative with 2-4+ years of industry experience and demonstrated results to do B2B calls. You must have experience in one or more of the following: manufacturing, chemical, or gas industry.
Your goal is to establish communications with prospective clients and set up conference calls and obtain RFQs so our company may quote on new projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous B2B sales experience, be a self-starter, competitive, driven, articulate, thoughtful and have experience with CRM software.
· Speak directly to engineers, plant managers, production managers and purchasing managers
· Open new opportunities from scratch
· Penetrate markets that take precision, accuracy and both influential and consultative selling
· Occasional travel to cultivate relationships
Qualifications for the B2B Inside Sales Representative Position:
- 2-4 experience in inside sales required
- Experience in the Engineering, Industrial and/or Manufacturing industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated
- Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking, and organization skills required
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Proficient with using a CRM such as Salesforce or a program like Act!
- Understanding of marketing and business development, and how sales — while supported by those two components — is the ultimate resource for any company’s growth and future
The starting hourly salary will be based on:
- Industry experience
- Level of experience with small, medium, and large companies and the number of personal contacts established.
- Several levels of assessments by key members of the company
- The candidate’s expectation of sales they believe they can develop
Our company has invested in an established proven marketing strategy to help support and leverage results faster, giving you the tools you need to succeed.
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above for the Inside Sales Representative, please respond with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.